Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hello 3rd Trimester - Good to Seeee You

Last 3rd trimester folks!  Bring.It! 
I've got the shortness of breathe, the sore hips, the smaller appetite, and of course no pregnancy is complete without a woman wearing sneakers or other ugly, comfy shoes because nothing else is simply cutting it anymore.  Don't get me wrong, we're happy to be here and that much closer to meeting our little baby, but it's like a switch went out on the 2nd trimester, there was no gradual end to the "Glory Days."  Like I said... the LAST 3rd trimester folks  :)  \

90 days remaining.  And I'm not one of those women who is hopeful to go early.  I want my child to cook as long as possible, and the truth is, Quinn came on his due date, so did my brother and I... we're in it for the remaining 90 days!

How far along? 27w 2d
Total weight gain/loss: 1 lb... broke the 20 lb mark!
Stretch marks? I checked thoroughly in a mirror to see if I have more than my belly button one, so far, that's the only area that is suffering with marks.
Maternity Clothes:  Yeah, and some of them are getting tighter!
Sleep: Added another pillow... not too shabby.
Best moment this week: Been working hard on a secret project and all the pieces are in!  Just have to put it together!
Movement:  Ohhh yes, this child can hit 6 or 7 distinct spots in my abdomen somehow, feels as long as his/her big brother.
Gender: Still confident this is a boy, I added a poll to the right last week - make your vote!
Labor Signs: Nothing for more than 3 months please.
Food Cravings: Still sweets, but I also had a killer chicken salad sandwich at a small Bennington sandwich shop yesterday and it had bacon on it!  BACON!!  YUM!!
Belly Button in or out? I think the bottom is finally giving way now.
What I miss: Today was the first day that I found myself short of breathe sitting down... that means it's going to be a looong 3ish months (or 90 days - who's counting?)
What I am looking forward to: Nicer, warmer weather. 7 Days until the first day of SPRING!!! 
Weekly Wisdom:   I've got absolutely nothing!
Milestones: Hello 3rd Trimester
Shout outs to new followers: No new followers this week.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Had another productive week, so I don't remember anything specific.
Random Belly Rubs: Just friendly familiar friends.
Wedding Band Status: Both rings on
Link to Pregnancy 1:  27 Weeks Pregnant with Quinn
Weekly Belly Pic: Large Marge

2 comments:

  1. Even though you look larger in the belly - DAMN GIRL! YOU LOOK GOOOOOD!!!!!

    Rock it sister. Rock it.

    ReplyDelete