Monday, March 21, 2011

28 Weeks Already?!

About 12 weeks ago was the New Years holiday...  seems like it was a while ago to me, but the reason I bring it up is because we're only 12 weeks from baby!

28 week appointment and glucose tolerance test this week... fingers crossed I'll pass!

How far along? 28w 3d
Total weight gain/loss: 2 lbs in week 28, up 22!  To give a bit of perspective,  I was 37 weeks with Quinn when I had gained this much last time.  Safe to say I will be surpassing my 28 lb gain from last time.
Stretch marks? Still just the one that's growing.
Maternity Clothes:  My cords will hopefully be seeing their last days on me as the weather starts to warm!
Sleep: Not too bad!
Best moment this week: Had a WONDERFUL birthday weekend.  Seeing my roomie and her growing bump, surprises from Chip, reading in bed, sunshine and warmth last week, Quinn playing with his buddies Spencer and Aiden... I  could continue to list my relaxing and fun weekend.
Movement:  Pretty sure this child is an octopus the way it can touch 8 distinct spots in my body at once... how's that for imagining what it feels like to have a growing baby inside you?!
Gender: Still confident this is a boy, I added a poll to the right - make your vote!
Labor Signs: Nothing for 81 days please.
Food Cravings: BIRTHDAY CAKE!
Belly Button in or out? It doesn't even resemble a belly button.
What I miss: Bending over easily.
What I am looking forward to: Nicer, warmer weather.  We got an inch or two of snow today!  What?!Weekly Wisdom:  Even if you can't see your feet, you should still pamper yourself with a pedicure every once in a while.
Milestones: Baby is opening eyes, weighs about 2 lbs and is about 14 inches long.  Since I make light but long babies, I'll say this one is less than 2 lbs and 15+ inches long.  :)
Shout outs to new followers: Aliah... welcome!
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Spelling issues, saying something about a pretty picture of Australia when it was clearly ALASKA, not being able to "use my words..."  the list goes on and on..  I suppose now I could blame it on age though  :)
Random Belly Rubs: Lots of friendly rubs from family and friends.  Baby also seems to enjoy when Quinn and I are reading books together.
Wedding Band Status: Both rings on
Link to Pregnancy 1:  28 Weeks Pregnant with Quinn

Weekly Belly Pic: Finally got these pictures to upload! 
Me and Tilley - both 28w!
Big Brother to Be!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 28 weeks! I too can not believe our babies will be here so soon! I wanted to share with you we considered Quintin for our little guy (but landed on another name). I thought that was ironic!
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the belly button comment: mine doesn't resemble a belly button either! ;)

    ReplyDelete