I had my glucose test and 28 week appointment about 2 weeks ago now. I passed my glucose test, but my bloodwork showed I'm a bit anemic. I was one point away from my doctor's threshold for prescribing iron supplements. I was not surprised by this, same thing happened with Quinn and it returned to normal shortly after he was born, so I'm not concerned. I have had two separate occasions where I was craving steak though, so I'll assume that's my body craving that iron.
The heartbeats were strong as ever, 157bpm. He also measured my belly and it's on track. He even went so far as to say "oooh, that's a good sized baby in there!" Which had me a bit freaked... recall our discussion on his notes from my labor with Quinn: my pelvis could deliver about a 7.5lb baby. So I quickly reminded him of that, and we'll just pretend he meant that the baby is long. He also thought Quinn would be 8+lbs and he was only 6.5, but was really long, so that MUST be what he meant :) I'll just keep convincing myself of that!
No comments:
Post a Comment