I'm almost 32 weeks, I'm so late again.... I have my 31 week appt tomorrow. I've started to go more frequently now. I'll just make this quick because I'm exhausted and it's my favorite's birthday! Happy Birthday Chip!!
How far along? 31w 5d
Total weight gain/loss: I seem to be on the 2lb gain one week then 0 the next. Up 2lbs again in week 31. Up to 26 gained.
Stretch marks? Still just the one that's growing.
Maternity Clothes: Jess! My hero, letting me borrow some of her maternity short sleeved shirts... She just doubled my work wardrobe!!
Sleep: Better, starting to get up again for potty or "pod-bee" trips as Quinn says.
Best moment this week: Getting out and walking a couple times, weather is finally going in the correct direction.
Movement: Up until this week, I felt like the baby was a little crooked in there, maybe even transverse, but I definitely feel confident that baby is up and down, not sure if s/he is breech or head-down though.
Gender: Vote to the right! Very confident it's a boy.
Labor Signs: The braxton-hicks have returned occasionally. I also overdid a walk last night and think I had a few real contractions, so we need to take it easy for another 8 weeks.
Food Cravings: Nothing healthy, unfortunately.
Belly Button in or out? It doesn't even resemble a belly button.
What I miss: The gentle early kicks... these ones are just getting painful!
What I am looking forward to: Tilley's shower and seeing the girls this weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't forget to keep the water intake up, even if your bladder can only hold 1 ounce of fluid.
Milestones: Baby is about 3.5lbs now and gaining about half a pound a week, which is exciting b/c that's a decent percentage of what I'm gaining per week :)
Shout outs to new followers: Krickie and Jess!! hey ladies!
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: I've got nothing that I can remember.
Random Belly Rubs: Just tonight while I was tickling Quinn, the baby would kick whenever he'd start laughing.
Wedding Band Status: Both rings on
Link to Pregnancy 1: 31 Weeks Pregnant with Quinn
Weekly Belly Pic:

We are getting so close!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you're back to the same bump from Quinn's pregnancy, maybe even smaller now?? It's so fun to watch the belly grow!
ReplyDelete