Tuesday, April 19, 2011

32 weeks and appt update

32 weeks last Friday... less than two months to go! 

I had my 31w appointment on Thursday.  Standard healthy appointment... as I mentioned last week, I was confident that the baby was up and down, but wasn't sure if she/he was breech.  My dr confirmed the baby is currently breech.  We aren't going to worry about it until my next appointment.  If the baby is still breech then we'll schedule an external version to try to physically get the baby to move to the correct head-down position... 2 weeks and we'll know.  Fingers crossed baby flips on his/her own and we don't have to worry about that.  Quinn flipped just before 34 weeks, so that gives me some confidence.

How far along? 32w 4d
Total weight gain/loss: 0 gained in week 32.  Still at 26 gained.
Stretch marks? Still just the one that's growing... but I think I have another that's starting, boo!
Maternity Clothes:  No doubt about it.
Sleep: Not too shabby, though I've had a few painful mornings with more round ligament stretching.
Best moment this week: Seeing my girlfriends this weekend at Tilley's baby shower!  Hands Down!
Movement:  Lots of breech hickups, left hip kicking, head under my belly button headbuts!
Gender: Vote to the right!  Very confident it's a boy.
Labor Signs: Last week I mentioned I had some painful braxton hicks during and after a few walks.  I told my doctor about them and he seemed encouraged and said it was normal.  As is the feeling that the baby is very low, even though he assured me that baby is still quite high.
Food Cravings: Guacamole.
Belly Button in or out? Flattening out.
What I miss: The gentle early kicks... these ones are just getting painful!
What I am looking forward to: Getting confirmation that the baby has flipped on his/her own.
Weekly Wisdom:  Stretch to prevent/improve sciatica.
Milestones: Baby is almost 4 lbs.
Shout outs to new followers: No new followers this week.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: None, but very very clumsy.
Random Belly Rubs: Happy pats from my Clarkson girls!
Wedding Band Status: Both rings on
Link to Pregnancy 1:  32 Weeks Pregnant with Quinn 
Weekly Belly Pic:  No picture this week, but below is a shot from Tilley's baby shower this past weekend with some of our Clarkson girls!

1 comment: