Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's a ....

GIRL!!!

Hazel Daphne was born at 6:27pm on June 6th, weighing 7lbs 7oz, 19.5'' long!!

Can you even believe it???  Because I still can't!  We are absolutely thrilled, and I can't believe the size of her wordrobe after only 10 days!  I would have bet a fair amount of money that she was going to be Oliver Andrew!!

We got our natural labor too!!  Compared to the 33 hours of labor for Quinn which included 4 hours of pushing.. this was cake!  I was in labor for about 14.5 hours, pushed once for her head and once for the rest of her body.  

She looks a lot like Quinn but has a bit of dark red hair.

More pics to come!

2 comments:

  1. SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL PERFECT LITTLE LADY. WELCOME TO YOUR WONDERFUL FAMILY, YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY LITTLE LADY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I cannot believe I am just now seeing this post... congratulations, she's just perfect and what a great surprise!!! Better get to shopping for some girly things! ;)

    Nolan and Hazel are two weeks apart!

    ReplyDelete