We had another wonderful weekend!! I can’t think of better ways to be spending our final days as a family of 3. It doesn’t take much to please this lady as we patiently wait, I’m taking it all in.
Our weekend included:
· Celebrating my Mom’s birthday, or as Quinn likes to call her “Mamma.”
· 2 Fun-filled hours at our local playground Saturday morning.
· Picnic Lunch in our yard
· Graduation party for our 2 friends… complete with a bounce house for the little kids – My how those parties have changed!!!
· Today was church, quick errands, strolled, Quinn and I napped and we played in our freshly cleaned sunroom!
In impending baby birth news:
I’m happy to report that baby has decided to wait until our Dr is back from vacation to arrive. I’m hoping s/he waits until after my appointment on Tuesday, I have a few last minute things to discuss with him – which I’d rather do while not in labor.
In the past week here are some things that make me believe baby will be here this week:
· I feel like baby has dropped a bit more – judging by the equator that is my belly button – which has changed.
· Contractions on Thursday morning that were regular but only slightly painful
· The past 2 days I’ve been breathing a bit better.
· Increased urination
· Lots of energy Friday and Saturday, though quite tired today.
· Baby’s movement was slower today – but is moving a lot right now… so I don’t think it counts as “resting up.”
We got the small suitcase down from the attic tonight and will be packing that up as we get stuff together this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment