Whew, what a week, lots of hours at work, all of us had a cold, pretty sweet if you ask me. I got news that another friend of mine is pregnant!! Very exciting :)
How far along? 23w
Total weight gain/loss: Up only 1 lb this week! Yah, finally broke the 2lb per week gain. So in total we're at plus 16 pounds.
Stretch marks? Just finished my 3rd tube of cocoa butter.
Maternity Clothes: Well one pair of the lower wide band is getting too tight to be comfy... I'm embarrassed that my belly has outgrown a pair already.
Sleep: Not great this week because of my cold.
Best moment this week: Quinn is the smartest kid ever! Okay, I'm a bit biased, but he's trying to learn new words every day and actually enunciates them quite well!
Movement:Yes, yes :)
Gender: Still thinking boy... which is good since we still don't have a girl name if this baby is actually a girl.
Labor Signs: Nothing for about 3 months and 3 weeks please, but I do have braxton hicks a couple times a day.
Food Cravings: Chocolate
Belly Button in or out? A friend pointed it out from across the room a few days ago... I guess it's out far enough
What I miss: Warm weather... ahhh only 5.5 weeks until the first day of spring!! Which is also my 30th birthday - hint hint!
What I am looking forward to: Only 1 more week until "viability week."
Weekly Wisdom: Bring a snack and drink to all meetings, you never know how long it's actually going to last.
Milestones: Though Chip and I have felt this baby from the outside, this week was the first week we saw my belly move from the outside.
Shout outs to new followers: Welcome to fellow Mommy-to-be bloggers Jen and April Lynn.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: I've got nothing this week but feel pretty brain dead after my long work week.
Random Belly Rubs: None this week.
Wedding Band Status: Both rings on
Link to Pregnancy 1: I didn't post a week 23 last time, not sure why..
Weekly Belly Pic: Looking tired, and when did my hair get so long, I need a trim! Jess - that's your sweater :) thanks again!!
![]() |
| Pregnancy 2 - 23 weeks |

No comments:
Post a Comment