This is an important week in the eyes of many pregnant women... viability... we made it. Loosely defined, the term viability is the fetus' ability to survive extra uterine life.
I also had my February appointment on Monday. My BP was great, as was the baby's heart rate, music to my ears as always. I asked my Dr a few questions about some of the events leading up to my labor with Quinn, as well as chances of some of those things happening again. I'm gathering some notes on the topics for another post. Let's just say, I'm feeling goood!!!
How far along? 24w 2d
Total weight gain/loss: Up only 1 lb this week! Total we're at plus 17 pounds.
Stretch marks? It's official, my one and only one from last time is growing, it's purple again... I shall call it Armstrong, remember the toy wrestler that duh... stretches.. how original.
Maternity Clothes: No avoiding it. In fact only 2 pairs of non-maternity pj pants fit.
Sleep: It's going okay... going to start to need my 2nd pillow for my back.
Best moment this week: Our anniversary was on Thursday!!! Also, as mentioned above, at my latest monthly appointment, I feel incredibly confident about labor this time around.
Movement:Quite strong and consistent.
Gender: Still thinking boy... although, if the baby is a girl I believe we've finally agreed to and narrowed down our list of names.
Labor Signs: Nothing for more than 3 months please, but I do have braxton hicks a couple times a day.
Food Cravings: Homemade chicken pot pie - yummm!
Belly Button in or out? I believe it's going to ref-latten as it stretches!
What I miss: Being able to roll over without groaning to get out of bed!
What I am looking forward to: Spring time! One month from today people!!
Weekly Wisdom: I don't have anything whity or pleasant to say, but for those men who are "never wrong" at work... if you come and accuse me of butting my nose in just to make things difficult when I'm really following the CORRECT process, be prepared to be put in your place, regardless of how many years experience you have.
Milestones: Viability
Shout outs to new followers: Hello again to a woman who's blog I read when I was pregnant with Quinn, Shandell, congrats to you too, momma!
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Nothing, was actually quite motivated last week.
Random Belly Rubs: Just friendly familiar friends.
Wedding Band Status: Both rings on
Link to Pregnancy 1: 24 Weeks Pregnant with Quinn
Weekly Belly Pic: The shirt I'm wearing yesterday is the same I wore in my pic at 15w with this blog, what a difference 9 weeks makes. And... as I mentioned in my previous post - yep, the belly is "blowing up must faster" this time around!

Congratulations on reaching such an important milestone, what a wonderful feeling!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look wonderful:)
ReplyDelete