I'm sitting watching the super bowl right now and not paying much attention to the blog, so this one is quick...
How far along? 22 w 2d
Total weight gain/loss: Up 2 more this week, eek! puts us at plus 15 pounds so far... I can't stop eating!!! Good, bad or ugly!
Stretch marks? My 1 mark is growing, I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to call it "one" stretch mark for much longer
Maternity Clothes: Always!
Sleep: Not too bad, better than how I was sleeping at this point in pregnancy 1.
Best moment this week: So many nice moments this week: Chip was able to feel some very consistent kicks a few times this week, Nicole's shower followed by a Melting Pot dinner with some of them - every pregnant lady's dream.
Movement:Yes, yes :) Also, some painful round ligament pain again, every couple weeks it comes - I actually had to get up and move around in a meeting this week it was that painful.
Gender: If I had to bet money, I'd say boy, but since this pregnancy has been different and easier, perhaps that means girl??
Labor Signs: Nothing for about 4 months please!
Food Cravings: Anything sweet, still... and peanut butter.
Belly Button in or out? oooh it's half out, further than it was at 40 weeks last time. Defective Turkey Timer!
What I miss: Warm weather and clear sidewalks - what I wouldn't give for an afternoon stroll.
What I am looking forward to: 34 days until spring, but only 2 more weeks until "viability week."
Weekly Wisdom: Practical boots for winter - hello!
Milestones: Baby is about 11 inches long and 1 pound!
Shout outs to new followers: No new followers this week.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Was in a meeting trying to explain some security stuff and I meant to tell the team I'd be "reaching out" to them once a month to gather their inputs, and instead I said I'd be "touching them" once a month... Room full of men, there were chuckles, embarrassed!!!
Random Belly Rubs: Enjoyed a few taps from my girlfriends yesterday.
Wedding Band Status: Both rings onLink to Pregnancy 1: 22w with my first pregnancy
Weekly Belly Pic: Thank goodness I don't appear to have gotten much bigger than last week.

I love peanut butter, too! Even more so now that I'm pregnant. Super cute shirt, btw! :)
ReplyDelete