We had the follow-up to the anatomy scan with a very experienced technician on Friday... he's been doing it for almost 20 years. He was very confident that he got the measurements that our Dr felt needed to be re-shot. Hopefully we'll get a thumbs up... it's getting harder for me to continue to stay "team green!!" :) The baby measured on average about 3 days behind our estimated due date, consistent with the scan we had at 18 weeks, I'm feeling reassured.
![]() |
| Profile shot! Mouth is open. Looks like a mouth full of teeth to me, is that possible?! |
![]() |
| Left foot - looks like this baby has daddy's feet too! Boooo, mine are so much cuter! |
How far along? 21 w 3 d
Total weight gain/loss: Up 2 more this week, eek! puts us at plus 13 pounds so far... Oh... my... the gain must slow!
Stretch marks? My 1 mark is growing, I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to call it "one" stretch mark anymore
Maternity Clothes: Always, even my regular pj pants are getting tight.
Sleep: Not too bad, better than how I was sleeping at this point in pregnancy 1.
Best moment this week: Seeing our second little love again on Friday at 21 weeks.
Movement:Yes, yes :)
Gender: Still feeling boy
Labor Signs: Nothing for about 4 months and 1 week please!
Food Cravings: Anything sweet, still... which clearly explains the gain. I made a some of Stella's Puppy Chow last week, pretty much ate the whole thing in 2 days, enough said.
Belly Button in or out? Yeppers.
What I miss: Warm weather and clear sidewalks - what I wouldn't give for an afternoon stroll.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing some of my Clarkson girls this weekend!!!
Weekly Wisdom: This is a repeat - but for new mommies to be, it'll be helpful, if you're getting up in the middle of the night too much, have milk with dinner and after, you won't have to make bathroom trips as frequently.
Milestones: I've started to notice some movement activity consistency, after breakfast, around 2pm and around 8pm.
Shout outs to new followers: No new followers this week.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: General lack of motivation at work... I'm working through it, but it's not fun.
Random Belly Rubs: None this week - but funny story. A pregnant friend and co-worker, Ursula, and I were in a meeting with an expectant father the other day, another guy walks in and looks at expectant daddy and another younger male in the room and says "whoa, what's in the water, watch out guys!" So we totally called out the expectant daddy, which interestingly embarrassed young single guy...
Wedding Band Status: Both rings on
Link to Pregnancy 1: 21w with my first pregnancy
Weekly Belly Pic: Woah... the belly is huge this week, it's the first time I'm starting to notice a huge difference from this pregnancy to the last - for the record, nothing I'm wearing in the right picture is maternity!! How's that possible!!??



We had our scan last week and we are having a BOY! :) I love the ultrasound photos!
ReplyDelete