Sunday, January 16, 2011

19 Weeks

Had a great week overall.  I had a wonderful dinner with 3 friends that are also pregnant, we chatted until far later than any of our bedtimes, but it was a great time.  Katie, thank you for having us over.  Quinn's toddler-like tantrums were minimal and even though we had a half-way nerve wracking appointment, I'm excited to see our little baby again in a few weeks.

The work week went by quickly, if it's possible, I'm 2 weeks into my new program and feeling behind already.  I knew this program and new job would make time fly, but the fact that we're nearly half way through this pregnancy is kind of freaking me out!  Are we going to get Quinn's new room done so we can keep his room as the new baby's room without him feeling evicted?  It's not just paint and organizing... there's no heater in that room, thank you previous owner for ripping it out.  We'll need to do a lot of work, we're going to wait until spring, perhaps we should have done it last summer... Ahhhh...

How far along? 19 w 2 d
Total weight gain/loss: Up 2 this week, puts us at plus 9 pounds so far, was only up 3 with Quinn at this point.  The good news is, I'm still barely under my pre-pregnancy weight with Quinn.
Stretch marks? No new ones, but I'm already through 2 tubes of cocoa butter, trying to keep the one I have from growing.
Maternity Clothes:  Can someone please answer this?  Why, why why are 90% of maternity tops v-neck?  I'm breaking out, and I know I'm not the only pregnant woman who does, those breakouts are not limited to my face.  I need maternity shirts that have a freaking regular neck - do you hear that fashion designers??  There IS a market for conservative maternity tops!  I realize that many of us have boobs for the first time in our lives (at least when it's our first pregnancy) and we want to show the girls off, but no one else wants to see my breakouts!  Rant over!
Sleep: Pretty good this week!
Best moment this week: Quinn has pointed at my stomach a few times and says "baby."
Movement:Yes, yes :)
Gender: We could have found out last week and have the opportunity to again at the end of the month, but we'll be surprised in June! Still thinking boy, in fact, I do not like ANY girls names.
Labor Signs: Nothing for about 4 months and 3 weeks please!
Food Cravings: Sweets and salads.
Belly Button in or out? Pretty sure I'll never find lint in my button ever again.
What I miss: Last week I mentioned that I'm starting to feel the physical limitations of being pregnant.
What I am looking forward to: Visiting my brother next week.
Weekly Wisdom: Boots!  We got more than 20'' of snow, I dig my new boots!
Milestones: Baby may be able to hear now, it's exciting to think he/she can hear story time.
Shout outs to new followers: No new this week.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Nothing this week.
Random Belly Rubs: Just a few from friendly friends.
Wedding Band Status: Both rings on.
Weekly Belly Pic: I must look like the biggest bum this time around, super sweet sweatpants, don't you think!?
.Link to Pregnancy 1:  19w with my first pregnancy

No comments:

Post a Comment