How far along? 18 w 3 d
Total weight gain/loss: Up 1 this week, puts us at plus 7 pounds so far.
Stretch marks? Just the one from Quinn, religiously using cocoa butter to keep more at bay. Though I'm pretty sure this little star above my belly button is going to form it's own galaxy in the next 22 weeks.
Maternity Clothes: Maternity shirts have become a must! Thank you to JG for letting me borrow some of her maternity sweaters, having a summer baby last time around had really required me to shop for more warmer tops.
Sleep: A little better this past week, though my mind has been racing before bed with tasks for my new position.
Best moment this week: Anatomy ultrasound!!!
Movement:Yes, very consistent! Getting some kicks as I type right now! Chip felt baby on Thursday night at 17w, 6days!
Gender: We held out at our ultrasound, so surprise it is!! Unless we have another ultrasound we won't know until the miraculous "it's a ____" moment! Still thinking boy.
Labor Signs: Nothing for about 5 months please!
Food Cravings: Sweets!
Belly Button in or out? Last time it half popped at 33 weeks and stayed that way through week 40. It popped at exactly half that this time around... but again, just the top. It's not pretty.
What I miss: I've started to have problems getting up from the couch easily and keeping up with other people quickly walking at work. Going to be a long 5 more months I'm afraid.
What I am looking forward to: Our 18 week appointment is on Tuesday, precious heartbeats again.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't ever call a pregnant woman fat! The following are circumstances that allow for such friendly banter:
- You are one of her girlfriends.
- You are one of her girlfriends who also is in the same condition.
- You are one of her girlfriends who also is in the same condition and we are sitting down shoving our faces full of a day's worth of calories in one meal together, teasingly saying "hey fatty, have another cuppie cake."
- OR, you have at one time sat around the island with me at 109 Maple, eating Stella's leftover mac salad after coming home from Duff's while Jodi is making everyone grilled CHEZ...
Milestones: Check off mid-way ultrasound off our list.
Shout outs to new followers: All return followers :) Jess, Lisa, Nicole, Michelle and Chris
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Nothing too bad, which I'm grateful for being in my new position.
Random Belly Rubs: No rubs this week, but remember the post about our Christmas party, I work with that woman now and she mentioned to me Thursday "I didn't know you were pregnant! But you definitely can tell that's a baby belly now!" Guess she didn't remember inappropriately rubbing my belly at the holiday party.
Wedding Band Status: Both rings on.
Weekly Belly Pic: Here's today's bump, no way to have an exact comparison, but I believe I'm carrying even higher, at least today.
Link to Pregnancy 1: 18w with my first pregnancy

How exciting that your hubby felt baby already, we are still waiting at 19 weeks. :)
ReplyDeletegirl girl girl. I know you love me for screwing with your head like this.
ReplyDelete