Monday, January 24, 2011

20 Weeks and...

... we're half way there!

Can you believe it??  I can't either!!  I'm a bit tardier than normal posting this week, we just got back from Colorado for a quick snowboard/ski trip with friends (don't worry, I did not partake) and got to visit with my brother who lives in the mountains too.  What an amazing state, we had a wonderful time.  I was excited to see Quinn and his Unckie Bruce together, he hasn't been home since Q's baptism in July, so this visit was long overdue!

How far along? 20 w 3 d
Total weight gain/loss: Up 2 more this week, eek! puts us at plus 11 pounds so far, and finally broke my pre-pregnancy weight with Quinn.
Stretch marks? I think my 1 existing mark is already growing... biiig frownie face!
Maternity Clothes:  Yes, duh, and I feel like I need to get a winter maternity coat, which I didn't want to do, but my down winter jacket is almost busting at the seams!
Sleep: Not too bad, better than how I was sleeping at this point in pregnancy 1.
Best moment this week: As I mentioned above, visiting Colorado and my brother.  I also found out my roommate from college is having a girl!!!
Movement:Yes, yes :)
Gender: Still feeling boy, though I heard a new wives' tale today that more active babies in the womb tend to be boys.  If we're comparing movement between Quinn and this baby, I'd have to guess girl.
Labor Signs: Nothing for about 4 months and 2 weeks please!
Food Cravings: Cookie brownies, or are they brownie cookies?
Belly Button in or out? I'm not sure if it was ever this "popped" with my first pregnancy, it's kinda gross.
What I miss: Lung capacity.  While we were in Breckenridge, where the altitude is nearly 10,000 feet, I had a really hard time breathing.  I was huffing and puffing after just a flight of stairs!
What I am looking forward to: Seeing this new baby at our follow-up ultrasound this week.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't travel to higher altitudes while pregnant, it'll just make you feel old.
Milestones: Half-way there.
Shout outs to new followers: Fellow mommy-to-be blogger, Nicole.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Thankfully, no crazy "pregnant brained" moments while traveling.
Random Belly Rubs: Uncle Brucie said hello to his second nephew or first niece.
Wedding Band Status: Both rings on
Link to Pregnancy 1:  20w with my first pregnancy
Weekly Belly Pic: Decided to take the picture today before getting into comfy clothes - you're welcome :)

3 comments:

  1. Looking good!! Good luck at your anatomy scan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that you didn't look good during your first pregnancy ;), but you're looking REALLY GREAT now. Hot mama! Halfway already - wow...

    ReplyDelete