Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Quick Update

I had my quick 18 week appointment yesterday with my Dr.  As we suspected, we need to have another ultrasound.  He explained that everything was fine but that since the baby was moving so much, they need to measure the heart and brain again.  He mentioned that the larger size of the baby in 2-3 weeks will help to get better measurements.  I trust him and feel like if they were suspicious of something he'd tell me, but I can't help but keep it in the back of my head.  It's at the end of the month, I'll be 21 weeks, so I'll patiently wait to see our littlest bundle again and pray that everything IS really okay.

Other than that, the heart rate was strong and my uterus growth is right where it should be.  Next monthly appointment will be at 23 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you'll be good, no worries mama. I can understand that if Miss Redbull was all over the place, they still need those crucial measurements of the internals. Another peek since she knew you wanted a profile picture :)

    ReplyDelete