Sunday, February 27, 2011

25 Weeks - "Oh my Gravy"

If you're a fan of the Amazing Race, you'd recognize my favorite quote from that show, courtesy of the Cowboys - they're baaaa-ack... they just crack me up, I really hope they win!!!

Two weeks left of the glorious second trimester.  My body is starting to feel like I'm already in the 3rd, getting sore.  I just read my 25w post with Quinn and I mention sciatica pain in that one too... seems like 25 weeks is the magic week for it to start up for me.  Boo.  At least last time it only lasted a couple weeks, so hopefully it won't last long this time too.

How far along? 25w 2d
Total weight gain/loss: Eek 2lbs this week!  Total we're at plus 19 pounds.
Stretch marks? Ummm yeah.
Maternity Clothes:  Yes Maam.
Sleep: It's going okay... had a glorious nap today.
Best moment this week: Was happy to have Friday off with Quinn.
Movement:Baby has started to headbutt, kick, and roll on top of my bladder.
Gender: Very confident this is a boy too.
Labor Signs: Nothing for more than 3 months and 2 weeks please.
Food Cravings: Sweets, sweets, sweets
Belly Button in or out? I've started to get a small mark on what would normally be the deepest part of my button, not sure what that's all about.
What I miss: Being able to bend over and pick stuff up on my own, thank goodness Quinn still thinks it's cool to help and picks stuff up for me.
What I am looking forward to: Nicer, warmer weather.
Weekly Wisdom:  Not feeling too intelligent - I've got no wisdom to share.
Milestones: According to babycenter.com, baby is starting to grow longer locks of hair on its head, though I know this baby is a baldy too, just like his/her big brother still is  :)  Oh... and I'm waddling already!
Shout outs to new followers: No new followers this week.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Nothing, though I've got a case of the crankies again.
Random Belly Rubs: Just friendly familiar friends.
Wedding Band Status: Both rings on
Link to Pregnancy 1:  25 Weeks Pregnant with Quinn
Weekly Belly Pic: Sooo much lower and bigger than last time!!! 

1 comment: