I get there in time for my 3:10 appointment and they tell me Dr K, who is the only delivering OB in the practice I hadn't seen yet, just got called next door to the hospital for a delivery, but he'll be back in 45 minutes.
This is almost identical to what happened to us today! Only difference is the Dr and time of my appointment! No kidding!
Anyway, the appointment went just fine. Pretty uneventful again - very healthy news all around, baby is still very high - which I knew from my lack of lung capacity.
My belly measured at 38 weeks - which is just about right on for 37.5 weeks and finally - - the best news is that my group B strep test came back negative. So no IV antibiotics for us!!! This also means I can labor at home as long as we need to.
My OB will be on vacation from June 2nd -5th, fingers crossed baby doesn't decide to come during that time.
Next appointment is Tuesday 31st with the new Dr I haven't met yet.
Oh yeah, I'm so glad you are negative!!!
ReplyDeleteOh so exciting! These last few weeks seem like they're dragging for me.. :)
ReplyDelete