We are only 3 weeks away from being healthily at term. The hospital in our city won't deliver until 37 weeks, so it's reassuring to know we're close to that date. Prior to 37 weeks, we would have to try to make it to a hospital that's an hour away to deliver where they have a NICU.
Our 34 week appointment is tomorrow morning. Chip's planning to come with me so we can discuss our options if the baby is still breech.
How far along? 34w 3d
Total weight gain/loss: Oh man! I'm up to a total of 32lbs gained - 4lbs above my total gain with Quinn. It really is just depressing considering I can't eat huge meals and have been getting out for a decent walk at least every other night.
Stretch marks? Oh my teeny tiny one from with Quinn is getting bigger and purple!
Maternity Clothes: Even some of them are getting too tight.
Sleep: Not too shabby.
Best moment this week: Wonderful low key weekend at home with my boys. We got a lot done on Quinn's big boy room, played outside in the gorgeous spring weather... we're moving right along.
Movement: I think this baby is trying to karate chop off left leg at the hip - so I think this baby is no longer up and down... I think we've got a diagonal little guy/gal right now, not even completely transverse. Hopefully closer to head down than up-right... we should find out tomorrow.
Gender: Vote to the right! Very confident it's a boy.
Labor Signs: Pelvic pressure - just so sore from carrying this extra weight.
Food Cravings: Sweets and fruit.
Belly Button in or out? Very pointy - see picture below.
What I miss: Being able to walk and not waddle.
What I am looking forward to: Our appt tomorrow.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't forget your bananas to keep the leg cramps at bay.
Milestones: Baby is almost 4 lbs.
Shout outs to new followers: No new followers this week.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: I scooped out a small (and I mean small, don't judge my weight gain by my single scoop icecream!) scoop of icecream tonight and instead of putting the carton back into the freezer, I put it under the sink! What the heck!
Random Belly Rubs: I don't think I've had any/many this week
Wedding Band Status: Both rings on
Link to Pregnancy 1: 33 Weeks Pregnant with Quinn and 34 weeks
Weekly Belly Pic: Holy belly button Batman!

No comments:
Post a Comment