Our son was born on his due date, so as far as I'm concerned, we'll be second time parents a month from TOMORROW!! WHHHHHAATTT?
Last week was a little rough, I was feeling like we weren't getting things done around the house to prepare quick enough and on top of that my daycare provider made me feel inadequate a couple times with wise comments... one along the lines of "he's throwing a tantrum because you're letting him..." and "not a great time to have a second baby, huh?!" My son's almost 2... that's what kids do at this age... they throw tantrums.
Mothers' Day was great yesterday. Chip made breakfast... Quinn was well behaved all day... and we planned to have a little picnic, but it was a tad too cool, so we decided to bring the picnic back home and played in the back yard. I even got a nap in while Quinn napped, such a nice relaxing day! Thank you to my favorite boys!
SOMETHING ELSE EXCITING.... Quinn started sleeping in his toddler bed Friday - he's doing great.
How far along? 35w 3d
Total weight gain/loss: up 34 total - 6lbs over my total gain with Quinn.
Stretch marks? Grossness - not that big but growing.
Maternity Clothes: Even some of them are getting too tight.
Sleep: Crappy the past few nights.
Best moment this week: Mothers' Day activities with Chip and Quinn.
Movement: Starting to be able to identify what's causing different jabs. And.. this kid has more hiccups than I can count in a day... so not cute anymore!
Gender: Vote to the right! Very confident it's a boy... even had a dream last night that he was 6lbs 12oz.
Labor Signs: Pelvic pressure - just so sore from carrying this extra weight.
Food Cravings: Rice Crispy Treats
Belly Button in or out? Very pointy - I actually banged it against Quinn's bed the other day, flipping hurt.
What I miss: Being able to walk and not waddle.
What I am looking forward to: Finishing Quinn's room this weekend.
Weekly Wisdom: Exercise... keep on walking.
Milestones: Baby is a little over 5 lbs.
Shout outs to new followers: No new followers this week.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Really clumsy and cranky at work too.
Random Belly Rubs: I don't think I've had any/many this week
Wedding Band Status: Both rings on
Link to Pregnancy 1: 35 Weeks Pregnant with Quinn
Weekly Belly Pic: I think I'm carrying higher than last time... what say you?

We are both less than a month away, I just can't believe it!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry you aren't sleeping well (me neither!) but you make pregnancy look good so hang in there a few more weeks. :)