We'll be 8 weeks Friday! So exciting! Quinn's pregnancy seemed to last forever, but this one is going by a lot quicker so far. Compared to last time, I'm not nearly as nauseous, have gained more weight (eek) and seem to be breaking out more - girl perhaps?
How far along? 7w, 5d.
Total weight gain/loss: Guess I might as well start reporting... up 3 lbs. (last time I was down 1 lb! ahhhh!!)
Stretch marks? I refuse to fill this one out for at least 5 more months or longer.
Maternity Clothes: None yet, so far so good.
Sleep: I'll enjoy it while I can. :)
Best moment this week: Getting together with Clarkson friends in NC for Brooke's wedding.
Movement: No, hopefully this response will change in about 8 weeks like last time.
Gender: This baby will also be a surprise! Still thinking girl.
Labor Signs: Should probably delete this one for about 9 months!
Food Cravings: Avocado and cheddar goldfish again.
Belly Button in or out? In, it never fully popped last time, hopefully it'll do the same this time.
What I miss: Would have enjoyed partaking in some wine tasting/brewery touring this past weekend.
What I am looking forward to: Our first appointment is on Monday.
Weekly Wisdom: This time around, I've been eating ahead of time to keep the nausea at bay, my consumption has a direct correlation to lbs gained... what's worse... nausea or gaining too much in the 1st trimester?
Milestones: I've read the baby is the size of a blueberry!
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Forgot to take the salmon out to defrost tonight.
Wedding Band Status: On, and hopefully for the whole pregnancy again.
Weekly Belly Pic: I'll take a pic at 9 weeks like I did last time and we can compare.
I'm so excited for you 3. It is really wonderful having the 2 children. Quinn will be a great BIG BROTHER!!!!
ReplyDelete