We traveled out to Chip's family for Thanksgiving and were lucky enough to tell them all about baby 2 in person. Of course everyone was excited!! Unfortunately I caught Quinn's cold and it took a toll on me over the weekend, I was happy to see Chip's family, but happier to be home in our comfy bed. What was a bigger bummer was that I didn't have much appetite for Thanksgiving dinner either... last week (days) of the 1st trimester... excited! excited! EXCITED!
How far along? 12w, 3d.
Total weight gain/loss: Held steady this week, so 4 lbs total. (last time I was down 4 lbs!)
Stretch marks? I refuse to fill this one out for at least 5 more months or longer.
Maternity Clothes: None yet, still fitting well into my regular clothes. I did buy some new ones yesterday though since my 1st pregnancy was primarily over the summer, I need some warmer clothes.
Sleep: Not fantastic, hopefully it'll improve.
Best moment this week: Sharing the news with the remainder of our families.
Movement: No, hopefully this response will change in about 2.5 weeks (or less) like last time.
Gender: This baby will also be a surprise! Still thinking girl.
Labor Signs: Should probably delete this one for about 7 months!
Food Cravings: Oh my God Hannah, I need your recipe for pumpkin-apple pie!!! Just about the only thing I got seconds of for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Belly Button in or out? In, it never fully popped last time, hopefully it'll do the same this time.
What I miss: Kinda just loving everything right now.
What I am looking forward to: Movement in a few weeks... and feeling 100% better in the 2nd trimester soon, and our 13 week appt next week, can't wait to hear those precious heart beats for the first time.
Weekly Wisdom: Practice good hand washing so as not to catch your toddler's cold, it's not fun having a cold while in the 1st trimester of pregnancy!
Milestones: Last week of the 1st trimester.
Wedding Band Status: On, and hopefully for the whole pregnancy again.
Weekly Belly Pic: Pic to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment