Monday, November 29, 2010

First Appointment... Round Two

Chip and I went to our first pre-natal appt today while Quinn was still at daycare. I was lucky enough not to need a full exam, as I'd had one just a few months ago. We spent a lot of time with our Dr talking about the differences this time around and whether or not to do certain testing, etc. I also got my flu shot and went to see the vampires in the lab to get 7 or 8 vials of blood drawn.

We talked a little bit about when the baby would be due. Since I'm still nursing Quinn, there was some question about my cycle length so he suggested doing an ultrasound. I thought we'd have to schedule it and do it next week, but we were lucky enough that he wasn't busy today and we went down the hall to their super-top-secret ultrasound room and checked it out. According to my cycle, the baby is due on 6/10/11. According to the ultrasound the baby is 8 weeks even, or due on 6/13. I've had 6/14 in my head since we found out we were expecting again... time will tell :)

All in all a wonderful appointment with a surprise ultrasound complete with a rapidly beating heart! Those precious beats!

INSERT PICTURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment