This Momma-to-be (again) loves her some naps! This has been a very exciting week for me. We had a wonderful first appointment and shared the news with the rest of my girls who did not know yet.
How far along? 9w, 1d.
Total weight gain/loss: No gain this week, 3 lbs total. (last time I was down 3 lbs!) I suppose I'll take almost no nausea and weight gain over being too nauseous to function like last time.
Stretch marks? I refuse to fill this one out for at least 5 more months or longer.
Maternity Clothes: None yet, still fit into my "future goal jeans" today, the ones I got in NYC shopping with the girls in May.
Sleep: I'll enjoy it while I can. :) Plus, on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays when I'm not working, I get to enjoy nap time with Quinn.
Best moment this week: Healthy heart beats!!
Movement: No, hopefully this response will change in about 6 weeks (or less) like last time. Though, I have been having little muscle spasms in that area which feel just like a fetus moving, though I know it's still far too early.
Gender: This baby will also be a surprise! Still thinking girl.
Labor Signs: Should probably delete this one for about 7 months and 3 weeks!
Food Cravings: Hot Cocoa and McIntosh Apples!
Belly Button in or out? In, it never fully popped last time, hopefully it'll do the same this time.
What I miss: Kinda just loving everything right now.
What I am looking forward to: Movement in a few weeks... ooh and 25% done next week. (already? wow!)
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every moment of the days you aren't feeling nauseous, they're glooorrious!
Milestones: I've read the baby is the size of a grape and baby's basic physiology is in place!
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Just really not motivated at work these days!
Wedding Band Status: On, and hopefully for the whole pregnancy again.
Weekly Belly Pic: Pic to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment