More symptoms in the last week: Cramping, tired and the thing that I think lead to a lot of my nausea last time: the super-human sense of smell! The other night was chilly and some of our neighbors must have been starting to burn wood for heat for the first time this season. That lead to nausea at bedtime.
We are making plans to tell the family in the next week or two... excited to share the news again :)
How far along? 5w, 4d.
Total weight gain/loss: oooh dear, up a few already. I'm embarassed to report.
Stretch marks? I refuse to fill this one out for at least 5 more months or longer.
Maternity Clothes: Let's also try to hold off on this for a couple months.
Sleep: I'll enjoy it while I can. :)
Best moment this week: Was lucky to meet our friends' new son Matthew!
Movement: No, hopefully this response will change in about 10 weeks like last time.
Gender: This baby will also be a surprise! My very first feeling is girl.
Labor Signs: Should probably delete this one for about 9 months!
Food Cravings: Unfortunately, haven't been craving much of anything healthy.
Belly Button in or out? In, it never fully popped last time, hopefully it'll do the same this time.
What I miss: Nothing yet.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling baby, first appt, etc.
Weekly Wisdom: If your child gets sick and you're pregnant, be sure to practice good hand-washing to keep yourself healthy.
Milestones: I've read the baby is the size of an apple seed.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Let's hope I don't need to be filling this out for another few months.
Wedding Band Status: On, and hopefully for the whole pregnancy again.
Weekly Belly Pic: To be added at another time.
No comments:
Post a Comment