Weeks 7 and 8 were a bit rough in the nausea department. Not nearly as bad as it was with Quinn. Then I felt great for a couple weeks and now I'm back to that nausea, but again, not as bad as the first time around. Perhaps it's the time change and it being too cold to get out and walk around the neighborhoods. Mr Q won't keep mittens on!!
How far along? 11w.
Total weight gain/loss: Up another 1 lb this week so 4 lbs total. (last time I was down 4 lbs!)
Stretch marks? I refuse to fill this one out for at least 5 more months or longer.
Maternity Clothes: None yet, still fitting well into my regular clothes, though I know it's coming soon. I might wear maternity pants on Thanksgiving just so I can really enjoy the meal! Why not, right?!
Sleep: I'll enjoy it while I can. :) Enjoying family nap time on my days off too!
Best moment this week: Last week, Quinn started saying "baby," timing couldn't be better!
Movement: No, hopefully this response will change in about 4 weeks (or less) like last time.
Gender: This baby will also be a surprise! Still thinking girl.
Labor Signs: Should probably delete this one for about 7 months and 1 week!
Food Cravings: Have not been feeling great the past two weeks, so nothing is appealing to me right now.
Belly Button in or out? In, it never fully popped last time, hopefully it'll do the same this time.
What I miss: Kinda just loving everything right now.
What I am looking forward to: Movement in a few weeks... and feeling 100% better in the 2nd trimester soon.
Weekly Wisdom: Protein seems to keep the nausea at bay.
Milestones: I've read the baby is the size of a plum.
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Don't have anything funny or witty to put here this week.
Wedding Band Status: On, and hopefully for the whole pregnancy again.
Weekly Belly Pic: Pic to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment