Tuesday, December 28, 2010

16 weeks - a bit tardy

I'm quite a bit late with my post and picture this week... I'll try to do better this coming week.  It was so much easier last time with my week changing on Mondays - now it's Friday.

How far along? 16 w 4 d
Total weight gain/loss: Up 1 pound, brings us to 6 lbs total.
Stretch marks? Just the one from Quinn, religiously using cocoa butter to keep more at bay.
Maternity Clothes:  Like I said last week, maternity pants until June :)  Shirts are going to need to make an appearance soon.
Sleep: Eh... not great, but I know it's going to get worse, so I'll take what I can get.
Best moment this week: Enjoying the Christmas holiday with my family.    On the pregnancy related front... consistent movements!
Movement:See above!
Gender: We could find out in 10 days, but will be holding out until June.  Still thinking boy, I'm thinking it's going to be boy for the duration.
Labor Signs: Nothing for about 5 months, 2 weeks please!
Food Cravings: Christmas cookies!!  There are only a couple left... what are we to do?
Belly Button in or out? I think it's just going to flatten this time.  I've never seen one so wide!
What I miss: Would really have enjoyed a cocktail on Christmas Eve.
What I am looking forward to: 10 days until our anatomy ultrasound.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't forget to have snacks and/or water when out rushing around doing last minute Christmas and grocery shopping.  Helps keep the pregnant crankies at bay.  What's interesting is I said something similar for this entry at 16 weeks for Quinn too. HA!
Milestones: Baby's heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day.
Shout outs to new followers: Welcome to: Natalie and my second follower from Europe, Kristi :) 
Baby Brain Moment of the Week: We ran out of skim milk on Sunday, which was also the day of the blizzard... Quinn's whole milk is not very good.
Random Belly Rubs: No rubs this week, but I'm enjoying the light pats from within.
Wedding Band Status: Both rings on.
Weekly Belly Pic: Here's today's bump, which looks kinda funny due to tighter banded maternity pants.
Link to Pregnancy 1:  16w with my first pregnancy.
16w 4d - Pregnancy numero dos

No comments:

Post a Comment